Sales and Marketing Director
Design & Implement the European Sales & Marketing Strategy
About Our Client
This company has a long history offering a broad range of products within the Automotive Aftermarket. To continue with evolvement they have established a clear vision set for the future development within Europe.
The Sales & Marketing Director main responsibilities:
- Be an active member of the European Management Team
- Provide the managerial direction, program and sales support logistics required to maximize sales growth, increase market share and assure customer satisfaction
- Effective management of the overall marketing, pricing, product, advertising and promotional activities of the European Automotive Aftermarket that enhances and drives improvements and revenue growth
- Develop the Strategic Plan and be a major contributor to the transformation in complete synergy with the European Management Team
- Is a major contributor to the company transformation plan.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineer and/or Master's degree in business or related field (MBA preferred)
- Minimum of 15-20 years of professional experiences as successful Sales & Marketing Manager/Director in the field of Aftermarket in Automotive
- Highly knowledgeable and comprehensive of the Automotive Aftermarket
- In-depth marketing, product management, customer services and commercial experience with a dynamic career progression through sales roles and the ability to operate effectively and successfully in a highly competitive and technical market
- Proven success of building strategic relationships with buying groups and independent distributors
- A result driven and delivery track record combined with exceptional influencing skills
- Successful ability to inspire, motivate and coach a variety of individuals in sales and supporting roles
- Fluent in English is a must.
What's on Offer
This person will be a strong character with the ability to manage different cultures and drive the change needed - highly motivated by a turnaround/transformation project.
The candidate can be based anywhere in Western Europe with easy access to Belgium.