Sales Director (benelux) - Consulting Group
Lead new region presence and growth
International Consulting Group
About Our Client
This consulting firm is part of the tradition of high value-added consulting groups leading innovative projects across multiple continents. The Group's experts support their customers in a process of technological and human excellence within telecommunications, finance, energy and digital ecosystems.
- Launch, develop and manage the Sales and Operations of the company in the Benelux zone.
- Define the strategy by exploiting the local requests of the customers and the market.
- Lead, coach and coordinate teams of different levels of expertise, from technical to commercial.
- Develop new partnerships by proposing action plans and identifying business opportunities.
- Structure and ensure the recruitment's within the subsidiary.
- Manage the commercial development and turnover of the subsidiary.
- Provide to the International Direction a clear vision of the activity and changes in market.
- Ensure analysis and competitive intelligence in the Benelux market.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in Engineering or equivalent .
- Minimum 10 years of successful business management responsibilities within Engineering and digital transformation consulting firms.
- Proven successful track record in business development and conquest of new markets, strong entrepreneurship mindset.
- Strong knowledge of the markets and key contacts with decision makers within the Benelux region.
- Ideally trilingual of Dutch, French & English.
What's on Offer
A position that truly enables leveraging of one's entrepreneurial sales and business development competencies to initiate and drive growth in a new region.