SALES DIRECTOR CLUSTER ITALY & IBERIA
SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL BUSINESS, GLOBAL LEADER IN JEWELLERY
C-LEVEL ROLE IN MULTICHANNEL SALES
About Our Client
The Swarovski Crystal Business, which was founded in 1895, represents the largest area of business for the Swarovski Group. Swarovski designs, manufactures and sells highest quality crystal, genuine gemstones, created stones, and finished products such as jewellery, accessories and lighting solutions. With a rich history and a culture of technological leadership, Swarovski is committed to growth and to maintaining its place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
- Coordinate and animate the large and complex sales organization in Spain, Italy and Portugal;
- Analyse, review, and suggest improvements to guarantee profitable sales growth in all channels, both retail and franchising stores and online;
- Assure the assigned business targets in terms of sales, profit and investment within all the channels, also providing a lateral leadership to related teams working in the region;
- Develop and implement successful commercial strategies for each country, channel and account;
- Leading and inspiring the assigned teams and the rest of the company functions promoting people development initiatives, continuous improvement approach, and a good communication flow;
- Define and implement the annual budget plans and provide sales targets for each different channel;
- Guarantee excellent shopper experience, and building and maintaining strong and long-lasting customer relationships;
- Cooperate with all the departments, in particular with the HR, trying to attract and retain people;
- Create and maintain a collaborative and fair work environment, in order to encourage the best people engagement;
- Anticipate and monitor new market trends and competitor's behaviours, and adopt strategic initiatives consequently, including store openings, relocation and closures;
- Implement tools and guidelines across each channel, coherently with Group policies;
- Contribute in the definition of the strategic initiatives together with the Southern Europe Direction.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a solid Sales Director with a proven successful leadership experience in retail industry with large retail population.
The new manager has a deep knowledge of both direct retail and franchising stores, alongside with a sound expertise in managing and coordinating large number of sales agents.
The ideal candidate is a change agent with reasonable expertise in Sales, Finance, and Marketing and a strategical approach towards the different aspects of the business.
A relevant experience in the Italian and Spanish retail industry will be much valuable.
A solid leadership, alongside motivation, negotiation skills, problem solving attitude, and focus on customer service are strongly required. The ability to manage multiple stakeholders is fundamental. Further important drivers for success are key account management skills and solid understanding of the structure of the new operational model and the internal organisation of the company.
The ideal candidate is endowed also with a collaborative mind-set, relationship building skills, self-confidence and pro activity. International mobility and flexibility are key requirements, together with passion for the brand.
Fluency in Italian and in English is required. Good knowledge of the Spanish language will be much appreciated.
What's on Offer
Challenging key role in an international complex sales organisation.