Sales Director EMEA Farm to Fork
Sales Director EMEA Farm to Fork
An established AgBioTech firm
About Our Client
An established AgBioTech firm, which is positioned as a frontrunner in sustainable productivity in the AgFood value chain, has created a new position for an innovative-minded Sales Director EMEA
- This is a new position created to join a new management team fostering digital and sustainable agriculture in line with farm to fork strategies in the food value chain.
- He/she will have independence in managing the distribution and commercial channels while supported by the new management team in the overall transformation process.
- Define the company's sales strategy for EMEA alongside the CEO.
- Secure new clients and follow up with existing ones.
- Lead the teams in charge of implementing the sales policy.
- Generate synergies with the company's different functional teams in order to correctly carry out their duties.
- Set sales objectives and oversee that they are met in addition to sales management.
- Ensure compliance with operating procedures in advising and assisting the sales network.
- Set, control and manage the budget for the international team; carry out planning, monitoring and profitability analysis of all sales and trade marketing actions in international markets (EMEA).
- Control and monitor the profit and loss account that he/she is in charge of.
- Ensure the volume of business in his/her area; determine the priority countries based on potential & set the strategy for each one of them.
- Conduct market analysis and research as well as identify main market trends and purchasing habits of the target consumer, proposing steps to ensure optimal positioning of all brands under his/her supervision.
- Participate in high-level sales negotiations in close collaboration with the sales manager and key account managers.
- Carry out training and development for his/her team.
The Successful Applicant
- Will have a total of 20 to 25 years of experience in senior management positions and in similar roles, managing sales teams. His/her experience will show progressive upward movement as well as success, preferably at companies within the food sector. Those coming from the agricultural sector will also be valued.
- Will have a minimum of 7 years of experience in international markets (EMEA), especially in a similar position that has led to knowledge of the different markets and international distribution.
- Knowledge of both distributors and end customers in order to stay updated on new trends in the sector, and thus, adapt the sales strategy.
- Will have a multicultural profile; used to dynamic and innovative companies.
- Will have experience in managing teams.
- Bachelor's degree; postgraduate training at a prestigious business school would be valuable.
- High level of English; knowledge of other languages would be a plus.
- Highly client-oriented (internal and external).
- Strong management, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Organized and able to have an overall and strategic vision for the company.
- Strong communication skills, capable of conveying ideas clearly, transparently and concisely.
- Focused on working project by project and achieving objectives (quantitative and qualitative).
- Solid analytical skills and assertiveness.
- Strategic vision.
What's on Offer
A good opportunity for your professional development.