Sales Director - Finacial Institutions
US Listed Financial Services
Employer of Choice
About Our Client
Our client is a US listed employer of choice and the global market leader in business intelligence and software into the Financial Services markets.
Their innovative solutions have given them the competitive edge across this sector and their organisational culture, strong employment value proposition makes them a highly attractive employer of choice. They offer unrivalled global career development opportunities, a collaborative and team based working environment, and highly competitive remuneration structure.
The Sales Director Hong Kong will be responsible for leading one of their highest performing teams focussing on managing their highest value clients across the buy and sell financial institution sector. This will include banks, asset managers, and insurance companies and a mixture of European, US , Japanese, and Chinese institutions.
This a commercial sales leadership role and you will play a critical role in ongoing engagement with our key customers, regulators, industry bodies and partners. It is a rewarding and challenging opportunity for anyone aspiring to lead a team and to make a difference in the market place and for our customers. The ability to lead from the front with clear direction and execution plans is critical to success. This role also entails bringing to bear all the different stakeholders across the organisation to drive results and customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- P & L Responsibility across the Hong Kong Financial Institution team and experience successfully leading and driving high performing teams of circa 6 - 8 people.
- Proven ability to lead by example in a player manager role where you are required to personally contribute revenue, as well as taking overall responsibility for the numbers.
- Experience within either a direct competitor in business intelligence vendor, subscription based selling models into Financial Institutions, or experience working within banking as a trader would be considered.
- Ability to build relationships, influence and gain resources from across the organisation.
- Ability to motivate, coach and mentor in a customer facing environment.
- Proven presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills and capability to apply these skills to all audiences.
- Excellent leadership skills with proven track record of attainment of company goals in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Expert understanding and experience in sales management.
- Fully competent in Customer Relationship Management processes and systems including Salesforce.com
- High level of financial acumen
- Ability to lead through change- possesses skills to direct client's opportunities and internal teams through the challenges of mergers/ acquisitions, market structure and so on.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for one of the most iconic US listed organisations
- Be a key driver of operational change and innovation for a market leader
- Excellent commission plan and high earnings based on performance
- Exceptional working environment