Sales Director Hungary (m/f)
Europe's largest supplier of industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO)
Management of the local market fulfilment & commercial operations of the branch
About Our Client
With a turnover of approx. €2.5 billion, Rubix Group is Europe's largest supplier of industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) products and services. With 650+ locations across 23 countries Rubix Group offers specialist expertise in specifying, providing and installing an unrivalled scope of industrial parts, with a tailor-made service for all customers. Ambition is to transform the delivery of industrial products and solutions across Europe for their customers by focussing on their unique customer understanding, differentiated technical expertise and their engaged, entrepreneurial workforce.
- The incumbent will play an integral role in the company delivering on the country revenue forecast, Key Account and regional customer development, future category strategies and by creating a truly integrated commercial structure.
- You will be managing the local market fulfilment & commercial operations of the branch network;
- You will build & adapt the sales strategy ensuring alignment with group blueprint;
- You will manage contracts, delivery & quality for a complete sales cycle, ensuring the commercial & cost saving benefits are realised for both our customer and at the P&L level;
- You will implement the agreed individual category strategies at a national level, supporting the delivery of GM targets through optimising category pricing & driving an appropriate customer mix;
- You will Identify opportunities for process optimisation within the commercial network of the market;
- You will ensure complete tracking of the sales pipeline as well as category & customer strategy support;
- You will hire & develop a high performing team through the right mix of technical support, training & incentivisation.
The Successful Applicant
- You are a credible, visible & energetic leader who can enthuse & motivate a team;
You have extensive experience in customer relationship management, driving a leading customer service ethos with a passion for winning;
- You have a proven track record in the B2B market, preferably in a general management capacity showing operating knowledge across commercial development;
- You are a self-starter with an action focused mindset; your drive for results helps you to spot and realise short- and longer-term opportunities;
- You are structured in the way you work and have a consultative approach to problem solving; your interpersonal savvy allows you to engage effectively across all levels in the organisation and in different settings;
- You operate with confidence in an international matrix organisation, ensuring strong & collaborative relationships across business functions, as well as experience working in a multicultural setting;
- You will draw out the expertise, processes and support from the wider Rubix organisation;
- You will have experience with P&L management;
- You are familiar with the world of industrial goods, prior experience in an MRP will be considered as an advantage;
- You communicate and present confidently in English and Hungarian;
- You are willing to travel.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package.