This is an excellent opportunity to lead and grow a sales function
You'll play a pivotal role in supporting the next stage of growth of the company
About Our Client
Our client provides a range of communications solutions to companies of all sizes. The organisation has been providing fixed telecommunications and mobile services for two decades, all backed up with exceptional customer care, across the UK.
The key responsibilities for the Sales Director position include:
- Work with the Operational Board to review opportunities already known to the business and develop a strategic plan to target and win the contracts.
- Deliver sustainable growth by personally delivering a strategic sales plan.
- A collaborative approach to winning new contracts. Work alongside the Operational Board and utilise their expertise to secure new business.
- Recruit, develop, coach and direct a sales team.
- Design, build and execute an effective pipeline to drive new business.
- Spend a significant amount of time on the road, meeting with relevant businesses and industry professionals to build and nurture an effective network and mentor the sales team.
- Personally identify and convert new commercially viable opportunities.
- Able to negotiate complex commercial agreements whilst protecting profit margins.
The Successful Applicant
To be suitable for this Sales Director role you will need the following experience:
- Hands on Sales Director with a history of identifying and winning new opportunities in a standalone business development role
- Experience of the telecommunications/Unified communications market would be advantageous
- Experience of influencing change through a sales process across a wide range of industries and business sizes
- Commercial intelligence with the ability to optimise the returns available from the company's range of services
- Detailed approach with credibility and gravitas to be able to drive partnerships and growth
- Experience in building, managing and developing sales teams and setting KPIs
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the desire to carry out your own research and networking as well as working with the marketing team to drive leads
- Self-motivated with a hunter mentality and a passion and drive to win new business
- A successful track record within a solution focused company with a similar service offering, evidencing success in a hands-on business development role
- Experience of working with a marketing team to drive leads and generate new business
- Experience of working within a private fast growing business would be an advantage
- Live in a commutable distance to the North London office with the ability to travel nationally as needed
What's on Offer
£80,000 - 100,000 + attractive package and commission