Opportunity to be a part of a growth oriented Global FMCG organization
Opportunity to lead sales function in a dyanmic enviroment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG organisation. They are the global market leaders in their respective category. They have had a great growth story in the Indian market over last few years. It is globally rated as one of the best employers to work with and offers opportunities to move across globally and drives the career progressions of its employees.
Reporting into the managing Director of India and South Asia, you will be responsible to :
- Attain Volume, OCI and market share targets
- Lead and manage a high performing sales team
- Plan and execute sales' volume by assessing available opportunities, while prioritising resources
- Display highest level of professional expertise to lead the team
- Perform as a futuristic leader with superior market knowledge to break through financial targets
- Prepare 3 years, OB and RF plans for attaining sales volume & forecasts for the country and assist in long term strategic planning of the overall business
The Successful Applicant
An MBA graduate with over fifteen years of work experience in the sales function in the FMCG space.
Strong experience in general trade and sales transformation is required.
New channels expsoure like e-commerce would be preferred
Leader with the right business acumen and innovative perspective to achieve desired results
Exceptional communication skills and perspective to create a consistent, growth-based momentum in the team
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with one of the best MNC's, flourishing its business in India
Freedom to lead sales Pan India for the organisation in a dynamic work enviornment
Personal growth perspective with increasing responsibility as the organisation deepens its roots in the Indian market
Excellent remuneration for the right candidate