Global leading Airline
Senior Sales Position
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest commercial aircraft companies in the world.
- Understanding of the business perspectives and identify sales opportunities;
- Manage key sales accounts within product range;
- Identify feasibility channels in each customer, outlining performance priorities;Develop sales campaign strategy s and internally translate the customer expectations;
- Create and maintain network to interface with customer's decision makers in order to identify sales opportunities;
- Work with the Contracts department in the contracts negotiation and administration phases to assure sales results and the expected payment/delivery;
- Understand and work with the Sales Financing area to identify best financing alternatives to win a deal ;
- Engage in the organization of the product demonstrations at trade fairs and at promotional events, which are required to develop business in various markets;
- Coach other Sales Executives by sharing knowledge and experiences;
- Work with the CRM tools and act accordingly to corporate programs and guidelines;
- Exercise diligence and maintain professional conduct when performing and overseeing the activities and processes under his / her responsibility, following all the internal processes, rules and laws, which includes, but it is not limited to sales negotiation and customer relationship.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor Degree, preferably but not limited to Engineering, Aviation, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent;
* Written and verbal fluency in both English and Chinese;
* Relevant working experience in aviation industry for at least 10 years;
* Proven experience in sales, including complex deals;
* Deep understanding of the aerospace market (operations, including maintenance), its competitors and products;
* Deep understanding of financial principles in the market
* Outstanding sales management skills;
* High presentation and communication skills;
* Teamwork, strong social skills;
* Ability to coordinate multidisciplinary teams in complex sales environment, searching for innovative deal structures to improve company's results and customer satisfaction;
* Ability to work with multicultural diversity.
What's on Offer
Great company culture.