- Sales Director
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience working in sales in the SaaS B2B
About Our Client
Technology company leader in digital solutions
- Define the acquisition and expansion strategy for the international sales segment, in close collaboration with the Executive Team and other departments such as Marketing, Product and CS.
- Define team objectives to achieve weekly and quarterly targets, actively engaging in the Sales process and leading the charge to drive new business.
- Prepare accurate forecasts and build a healthy Sales pipeline.
- Actively participate in the hiring and development of the Sales team, leading them to exceed annual quota targets, developing their knowledge and skills and creating a team culture in line with the company values.
- Identify key trends in the market, as well as key focus markets to invest in, while maintaining relationships with customers, industry influencers and key partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience working in sales in the SaaS B2B sector.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a senior sales leadership role, managing multiple people, scaling the Sales function of other startups & companies and successfully reaching ambitious ARR targets.
- Strong experience working within multiple international markets, ideally in Europe and APAC regions.
- You have strong leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate team members and peers.
- Excellent English proficiency. Any other language is a plus.
- You are confident, enjoy and thrive in a working environment in which there are a large number of people to keep in touch with everyday.
- You have a rigorous work ethic and pay great attention to details.
What's on Offer
You will be part of a young and motivated group of professionals who are passionate about making a difference in the world. We offer a challenging and motivating role with the possibility of taking on more responsibility as the company evolves.