- Award winning technology-based security products and services business
- High growth organisation operating across private and public sectors
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning technology-based business providing risk management, security and crime deterrent products and services. They provide a range of specialist products and services that detect and prevent criminal activity for asset and infrastructure protection alongside a growing range of data source solutions that predict criminal activity.
The business works across a range of sectors including construction, infrastructure to retail and vacant premises. It has a range of powerful criminal deterrent technologies such as mobile CCTV, forensic asset marking and unique data portals. The business has expanded into risk management and data-driven monitoring to provide new offerings of risk management services.
The business has a clear high-growth strategy and investment for future growth.
This is a newly created role, which has arisen at a key stage in the company's growth strategy so responsibilities are expected to include;
- Develop an effective sales strategy and team management plans. Identify capability gaps by building and training individuals and teams.
- Develop strategic, high-level relationships with key clients in all sectors at an enterprise level and secure framework deals.
- Directly develop new enterprise-size clients
- Develop and deliver effective sales strategies for the different sectors across the group.
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including developing sales forecasting to provide regular reports on business activities.
- Negotiate and deliver projects within an established set of terms, conditions and policies.
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success.
- Engender a 'lean and hungry' environment, combining pace with excellent commercial acumen and entrepreneurialism, with full ownership of the company sales number.
- Ensure all opportunities to win business are maximised.
- Feed market intelligence to the business to ensure correct new products are developed and that products improve in line with market and customer expectations
- Make an effective contribution to the corporate management of the Company, helping to create a 'one team' culture in the delivery of business goals and targets.
- Support the Chief Executive, the Executive team and Board in the delivery of the Company's corporate strategy and operational plans.
- Represent the Company at relevant events promoting the Company, its products and services.
- Work closely with the senior management team to ensure they are informed of key market information
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have proven expertise in managing long-term contracts and will have a highly successful commercial track record of personal contributions through new business development and revenue performance. They will also demonstrate;
- A passionate, fast-paced and assertive senior sales management leader who can set, track, meet and exceed targets.
- Have the experience, gravitas and communications skills with the c-suite and senior leaders across a range of sectors.
- Expereince of selling into the construction, infrastructure and property sectors.
- Be seen as a role model in the sales team and wider business.
- Experience in developing and leading national sales teams.
- Have structured thinking to set a clear plan to drive substantive growth.
- First-class communication skills.
- Proven expereince in winning major enterprise-level high-value contracts and business.
What's on Offer
£120,000 - £140,000 basic + bonus + benefits and LTIP plan.