- Fresh off competing Series B funding and now expanding into Europe
- Working with the some of biggest names in broadcasting and sporting events
About Our Client
My client is a highly innovative broadcasting technology company with an ecosystem of smart video editing products for all enterprise and individual content creators.
The business has an ecosystem of groundbreaking and innovative video editing technologies that are unique and offer solutions for the outstanding transformation of
videos and their seamless broadcasting. Their distinct products focus on radically changing how content is refined and consumed, helping enterprises and individuals create impact and tell immersive stories across all media genres.
The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate prior revenue results and leadership qualities of direct sales experience in sports, media and/or SaaS multi-media environments.
- Ability to lead efforts across Europe while maintaining close communication across global offices including the internationally-based management team
- Develop, implement and iterate customer-focused strategies that achieve and sustain targeted growth across varying market segments.
- Develop and execute a sales plan including prospecting, meeting and closing both new and renewal partnerships to meet and/or exceed assigned annual revenue targets
- Leverage marketing resources to help create awareness and drive strategy for targeted outreach meant to promote the organisation's technology
- Work closely with the customer success team to ensure an optimal client experience beginning with onboarding and continuing throughout the partnership
- Ability to assist in defining and continuously improving processes across business units
- Have an intimate understanding of the European sports media rights landscape, competition and news/trends that drive consumer behaviour
- Identify and attend national conferences and/or trade shows to represent the business
- Maintain an emphasis on revenue achievement, scaling, process, and execution
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate can be based UK or anywhere in Europe. Home based.
- Highly successful track record of developing sales and revenue within the sports, media or SaaS industry
- Ability to generate and present ideas/concepts succinctly and provide creative solutions to prospects/clients
- Successful track record as both a sole contributor and a member of the broader sales organization
- Demonstrated professional sales presentation skills
- Excellent communication, presentation & relational skills are necessary
What's on Offer
£150,000 - £180,000 + bonus + LTIP and benefits