- Leader in digital payments technology
- Start-up phase public sector in Italy
About Our Client
Our client is a Leader in the digital payments technology.
This role will have the following responsibilities:
· Expanding and deepening the public sector sales strategy and delivery in the region, including developing a list of prioritised client and solution opportunities.
· Establish and strengthen the company relationship with key public sector stakeholders including federal, state, and local agencies.
· Identify and engage potential partners in the form of issuers, program managers, processors and fintech's who will strengthen our government solution propositions.
· Develop and execute sales strategies / account plans to increase sales volume and market share, expand product category visibility and exceed defined product and corporate objectives.
· Identify local use cases and requirements for our solutions team to incorporate into our proposition roadmaps.
· Working closely with internal stakeholders including the Government Engagement team.
· Partner with marketing and communication teams to position the company as a leader in the payments industry and a resource for government agencies.
· Provide ongoing support of RFP development / response and overseeing programme performance.
· Continuously review market landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new creative approaches to growing the company business.
· Proactively identify and solve complex problems that impact Government sales management and direction of the business.
The Successful Applicant
· Robust understanding of how public sector sales and public agencies operate.
· Experience with and understanding of how decisions are made by the public sector and government agencies, specifically public procurement.
· Previous experience in managing or leading public sector teams or experience in lobbying public sector stakeholders.
· Ability to negotiate business agreements and enhance existing and new relationships.
· Experience in effectively creating and confidently delivering presentations to senior stakeholders.
· Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives with efficiency, professionalism and with demonstrated trouble shooting / problem solving skills.
· Impeccable written and oral communication, fluency in english any other language is a plus.
· Specialist public sector payments infrastructure expertise is a plus.
What's on Offer
Excellent basic salary plus bonus plus benefits.