- Sales Director for Ethnic Food Manufacturer with Global Presence
- Joining the business in significant growth
About Our Client
Our client are a family owned brand with global presence in ethnic food production
- Sales Director
- Coordinate liaison between sales department and other teams.
- Review, analyse and present sales performance against planned margins & sales objectives including control of department overheads.
- Continually review and adjust list prices.
- Set the strategy for the UK retail market inclusive of grocery retailers, discounters and online channels
The Successful Applicant
- Sales Director
- Broad experience of sales in the retail channel with particular knowledge of launching a brand into the Top 4 grocery retailers, on-line and discounter channels.
- An individual who can apply this using a challenger mindset to gain brand traction with customers (and ultimately consumers) when competitors may have more resource and market share.
- Will bring evidence of achievement in brand led business, with a preference for experience in ethnic, staple, ambient food, including capability to utilise data to develop a category approach.
- Proven leadership and team working skills including the ability to work with and through others, set vision and achieve high standards by modernising systems & mindset, and to support and inspire others to develop and excel.
- Proven track record in devising and implementing strategies and operational plans which deliver objectives plus working knowledge of JBP's.
- Experience of working collaboratively in a role requiring good persuasion and negotiation skills.
- The ability to build and nurture effective relationships and to influence stakeholders at all levels (internally and externally including agency partners).
- Extensive experience of P & L accountability with demonstrable capability of resource and pricing management.
- The ability to work flexibly and adapt to changing priorities and timescales.
- This is a national role, due to the global leadership, candidates based in London would be ideal
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary
Performance related bonus