Sales Enablement Manager - SaaS - Lexington, MA (REMOTE ROLE)
Supporting the SaaS Sales function nationwide
Work from home for next 18 months, then flexible working arrangements from 2022.
About Our Client
My client is a globally recognized and highly reputable provider in the SaaS space. They have a large corporate presence close to Lexington, MA. They have gone from strength to strength over the course of 2020, and have aggressive growth plans as we move into 2021.
As the Sales Enablement Manager, this leader will be a catalyst for accelerating rapid growth, by enabling efficient and effective decision making, as well as ensuring crisp operational excellence.
We are seeking an outgoing, hands-on, and creative individual to provide strategic leadership and support to the Sales Operations team. The person filling this role will lead the day to day operations of a portion of the Sales Operations team, and will be responsible for providing forward-looking insights to guide Sales Management on areas of growth and improvement for the business. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Partners with Sales Enablement to develop, deliver, and maintain operational training of sales systems and processes
- Liaise with members of the Sales, Marketing, Services, Finance, and Product teams to translate business plans into executable sales productivity plans, forecasts, quotas and targets
- Facilitates a culture of continuous improvement by identifying and executing on opportunities for sales process enhancement, and collaborating with cross functional teams such as Marketing, Finance, Services, and HR
- Provides assessments and analytics in the development of sales territories and deployment of sales executives
- Facilitates the development and deployment of sales targets and quotas
- Facilitates a standardized forecasting cadence and a quarterly business review cadence across each RVP Super Region
- Coordinates the forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization, maintaining high levels of quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Analyzes and share performance KPI insights to assist sales management with the management and administration of their teams
- Partner with the broader Sales Operations team to implement and leverage sales enabling platforms/tools. Monitor the sales organization's compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Works with sales management to quickly understand key differentiators to and exploit sales and market opportunities
- Assists sales management in understanding and addressing sales deficiencies, process bottlenecks and performance inconsistencies
- Provide opportunity analysis based on total addressable market (white space reporting)
- Maintain reporting and business cadence to proactively inspect and manage sales, drive the pace of the business and go-to-market efforts to meet critical KPIs
- Provides ad hoc sales performance reporting and analysis.
This is a Private & Confidential mandate. Much more info will be provided following resume submission and consideration. Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 24 hours.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree (essential)
- 5+ years of progressive Sales Operations experience (essential)
- Innate ability to develop cross functional business relationships across all levels of management seniority
- Capability to implement best in class processes focused on delivering business results
- Ability to concisely communicate complex topics to a broad audience including technical and non-technically driven functions.
- Desire and proven experience in driving change building scalable processes along the way
- Ensure decisions are aligned with the interests of the shareholders and will drive value shareholder value
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities are required
- Experience in the software/high-tech industry is a plus.
What's on Offer
- $ 130,000 to $150,000 total salary
- Competitive health benefits
- Competitive PTO
- Generous 401K plan, including company match
- Working from home initially, then flexible work in Lexington, MA working (currently allotted from mid-2021 onward).