Sales Engineer with HVAC experience
HVAC sales manager
About Our Client
company provides HVAC integrated zoning systems that let the user choose the desired temperature for each zone or room.
- Commercial visits to search, attract and retain customers.
- Search and attract prescription projects.
- Customer service (installers, distributors, architecture studios, engineering firms, developers and construction companies).
- Communicate with Engineers to get the Airzone systems specified in their projects.
- Provide sales management for new and current accounts.
- Support to the marketing strategies.
- Payment management and incident monitoring.
- Periodic management reports (visits to clients, offers made, ...).
- Manage the database of customers in your area.
- Company presentations, catalogues and products.
- Customers retention.
The Successful Applicant
BS degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering with
MBA is a plus, not required
At least 2 years of Experience in HVAC Applied Sales
What's on Offer
competitive compensation and growth