Sales Manager Europe - Defence
About Our Client
This company designs, develops, manufactures and markets a full range of innovative and cutting-edge solutions developed around small calibre firearms and associated ammunition. These solutions are deployed by military, security and special forces around the world.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the commercial strategy for the law enforcement market
- Prospect the market, promote the company's products and services in order to generate short / medium / long term business opportunities including programs
- Establish proposals and offers in response to customer requests, with the support of the Sales Administration and by involving the various areas of expertise required
- Negotiate sales contracts (including commercial, financial, technical, quality terms and conditions, economic compensation / offsets, legal, etc.) and ensure their proper execution in order to respect the contractual obligations of the company and to respect the contractual obligations of the client in order to contribute to the achievement of commercial, financial, etc. objective. And general protection of corporate interests.
- Manage and monitor the activities of the team responsible for sales administration in its sector to optimise commercial performance
The Successful Applicant
- University-level higher education with a commercial orientation or possible technique combined with convincing commercial experience.
- Experience in international trade or equivalent training; knowledge of public markets or centralised markets or even calls for tenders in B2B (OEM's, integrators); sale of technical or even technological products or equipment goods for export.
- Technical interest with negotiation capability
- Perseverance and results orientation with the ability to manage long purchasing cycles
What's on Offer
30 - 40% of travel