- Spanish speaking Sales Manager opportunity
- Entire US territory - 100% Work from Home
About Our Client
The employer is a world leading high end food business, and is part of a much larger business. Their products are sold across the globe and are associated with some of the words strongest brands.
Their business has extensive capacity globally, and they already have an established presence in the US. Their current revenues are around $ 30m/ year, with ambitious growth plans to get to $ 50m/ year in sales by 2028. They have identified the North American market as a region which requires significant sales and new business development efforts in the coming years.
They have exclusively retained Michael Page to secure a highly talented, Spanish speaking, well-networked, Sales Manager to be responsible for all new business and sales growth across the US.
Reporting into the Global CEO, the Sales Manager will be tasked with developing business in the North American region for a world leading high end food business. The role is a combination of both Sales and Account Management. The firm already has around $30m in annual sales and due to a recent retirement, a new vacancy for a US based Sales Manager has arisen. The role can be based anywhere in the USA and will be responsible for growing the sales team over the coming years.
Taking ownership of the North American market, and liaising with significant operations overseas, the role will source, secure and project manage any new business across the USA. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Client management
- Follow up on new leads
- Present and sell company products and services to US key accounts
- Prepare commercial offers
- Negotiate quantities, delivery dates and prices
- Execute a regular client visit calendar
- Prepare and follow-up on budget to sales variances
- Develop food related content for social media channels
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Prepare status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and goal assessments
- Update information in the CRM
- Collaborate in developing and maintaining sales materials and current product knowledge
- Take part on active and client-driven product developments and innovations
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Build a small sales team
This recruitment assignment has been exclusively retained by Tom Smith at Michael Page in Boston. To apply, please submit your resume on the link provided. Should your resume be deemed suitable, you will be contacted promptly to discuss in more depth.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years experience in FMCG sales
- Knowledge of US Food & Beverage market
- Spanish speaking
- Ability to work from home
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme (+/- 20%)
- Competitive benefits
- International exposure
- Significant upward career progression potential
- Entire national terrority coverage