- Save Job
- Email job
- A commercial background in the renewable energy market is essential
- Experience as an independent professional (freelancer) is highly desirable
About Our Client
Company specialized in the solar energy sector.
The Sales Manager will be the first person to work in the Spanish market, reporting to the COO. He/she will have complete flexibility as the only person managing the Spanish market with support from the HQ in Belgium. The company already has a major client in Spain and plans to upscale in October 2023.We are looking for a candidate with a commercial background in the sector and knowledge of the industry to know where the highest concentration of PV solar is located, to prospect, elaborate offers and follow-up the clients. The Sales Manager will be responsible for the main following tasks:
- Conduct market research and identify potential customers in the Spanish market.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase revenue and market share.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, including lead generation, cold-calling, prospecting, visits, preparing and presenting proposals, conducting one-to-one technical assistance, post-sales, and customer follow-up.
- Work closely with the team to ensure consistency in the company's sales approach.
- Meet quarterly in-person with the team to discuss strategy and results.
- Provide excellent customer service and establish long-term relationships with clients.
The Successful Applicant
- A commercial background in the renewable energy market is essential.
- A degree in engineering (preferably mechanical) is a plus, but not required.
- Strong knowledge of the solar panel industry to prospect the highest concentration of PV solar located in Spain.
- Proven experience (+10 years) in sales and business development in renewable energy market.
- Ability to work independently and manage your time effectively.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with a proven track record of successful commercial agreements.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Experience as an independent professional (freelancer) is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with excellent benefits.
An opportunity to be part of a familiar company with flexibility and being the one in charge of the complete sales process, as well as to start a project in the Spanish market.
- Sales Subsector
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Adela Villaverde
- Job reference