- World leading negotiation training organisation
- Excellent career progression opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a pioneer in negotiation training who has delivered hundreds of thousands of courses in 100+ countries in multiple languages. They provide in person and virtual negotiation skills training and development from foundation to advanced level that changes the ability and behaviours of negotiators which is shown to have proven ROI. They train people across all functions of Commercial, Procurement, HR and Senior Management to address real world challenges around sales negotiation, value creation, resolution conflict, strategic change and improving capability.
They are proud of their history, the ROI being delivered to clients and continue to expand with existing and new clients across a range of sectors so have an exciting journey for you to join.
Reporting the Managing Director, the Sales and Marketing Director will set and deliver the strategy and plans to grow client engagement and revenue with existing and new large, branded clients across a range of sectors such as Consumer,/FMCG, Retail, Healthcare/Pharma, Professional Services and Finance.
The Sales & Marketing Director will also develop strategic relationships at C-Suite and key stakeholders to recognise potential opportunities for the company's negotiation training and development programmes in the UK and Internationally.
Key areas of responsibility will include;
Drive commercial performance- deliver company and individual customer revenues as agreed with the board
Channel strategy - define and deliver the channel strategies to maximise market penetration
Leadership - lead, manage and motivate the team to deliver personal and company objectives
Customer focus - develop and implement customer retention plans to provide sustainable revenue and incremental growth
The Successful Applicant
- You will have a high level of exposure and experience in successful commercial negotiations.
- You have developed a successful track record in a structured and market leading business in FMCG/Consumer or Professional Services or Healthcare/Pharma or Finance or Retail
- You will possess highly developed interpersonal skills, have a growth and learning mindset for yourself, your team, and customers
- You will have the experience and enjoy developing relationships with senior business leaders and working with class-leading high calibre people
- You will be able to drive account management and new business opportunities
- You will excel working in an environment that evolves and changes to meet the needs of a change world and technology
- You will be a respected peer that easily communicates at all level
- It would be beneficial, but not necessary, to have lived and worked internationally with a well known and respected brand
- You will be based in the UK and happy to work remotely
What's on Offer
Competitive basic, bonus and benefits.