Sales Operations Manager - SaaS - Lexington, MA - REMOTE ROLE
Supporting the SaaS Sales function nationwide
Work from home for next 18 months, then flexible working arrangements from 2022.
About Our Client
My client is a globally recognized and highly reputable provider in the SaaS space. They have a large corporate presence close to Lexington, MA. They have gone from strength to strength over the course of 2020, and have aggressive growth plans as we move into 2021.
We are seeking an outgoing, hands-on, and collaborative individual to lead the Global Sales Operations team's Sales Incentive governance and Territory planning functions. The person filling this role will cross functionally partner with global stakeholders across the sales organization, playing a critical role in ensuring the continued acceleration of the business.
This strategic and focused individual will lead the sales incentive governance and territory planning functions for the worldwide sales organization. The Sales Operations Manager will be a catalyst for accelerating rapid growth, by enabling efficient and effective decision making, as well as ensuring crisp operational excellence.
We are seeking an outgoing, hands-on, and creative individual to provide strategic support to senior sales leadership. To confirm, this isn't a sales role with associated targets, but rather a Sales Operations role, supporting the North American sales teams. Main duties and responsibilities will focus on the following four areas:
- Operational Excellence for our Sales Incentive Program
- Sales Performance Effectiveness
- New Hire Productivity Management
- Sales Headcount and Organization Management
This is a Private & Confidential mandate. Much more info will be provided following resume submission and consideration. Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 24 hours.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree (essential)
- 5+years of progressive Sales Operations experience (essential)
- 1+ year managing or leading individual contributors (essential)
- Innate ability to develop cross functional business relationships across all levels of management seniority
- Capability to implement best in class processes focused on delivering business results
- Ability to concisely communicate complex topics to a broad audience including technical and non-technically driven functions.
- Desire and proven experience in driving change building scalable processes along the way
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Experience with and working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Ability to work remote for the time being, but once "normality" resumes, be able to work in the office from time to time.
What's on Offer
- $ 130,000 to $150,000 total salary
- Competitive health benefits
- Competitive PTO
- Generous 401K plan, including company match
- Working from home initially, then flexible work in Lexington, MA working (currently allotted from mid-2021 onward).