Sales Support Administrator - SaaS - Burlington, MA
Based in Burlington, MA
6 months with potential for extension
About Our Client
My client is a Burlington based SaaS Start Up. They are an educational software firm who has recently acquired a new business in the USA. As part of this recent development, they are in search of a Sales Support Administrator to join their firm for 6 months, with the opportnuity to convert to a permanent employee after 6 months.
Our Sales Support Administrator must have outstanding US customer-facing and pre-sales skills to collaborate and support our Senior Customer Relationship Manager to ensure the success of our customers for improved adoption, retention and growth.
The Sales Support Administrator works with and supports the Senior CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) with opportunity management for existing US customers as well as purchase orders, addendums, contracts, quotations, proposals and communications. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Supports te CRM in all areas of his/ her professional activities
- Delivers administration projects across the success cycles with regards to onboarding to renewal processes
- Maintains and deepens our customer data as it pertains to account intel in Salesforce
- Works cross-functionally and reassigns cases across the business eg. training, Certification, Finance, indirect and direct teams
- Conducts outbound customer communications including follow-up calls
- Helps align opportunities and activities for the monthly Revenue Report and Finance teams
This is a 6 month contract role, with a strong possibility of converting to a permanent position at the outset of 2020. Apply today for consideration within 24 hours of resume submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- Mininum 1.5 years of sales admin experience
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new systems and applications
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work full time in Burlington, MA.
What's on Offer
- $ 28 to $ 33/ hour.