Salesperson - Capital Markets
Career Development Opportunities
About Our Client
A bulge bracket multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- Identify potential prospects and cultivate relationships.
- Assist with the implementation of FX e-based solutions.
- Connectivity with Traders and Research - facilitate client needs.
- Work closely with portfolio managers and analysts to integrate bank products into existing and prospective clients' investment process.
- Ensures compliance monitoring is in place, including processes for management of operational risk, in accordance with bank and regulatory standards.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years sales assistant experience, knowledge of specific product sales/compliance, the market and of the firm's products and services.
- 3-7 years sales experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or equivalent work-related experience.
- Series 7 and Series 63
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation and Career Development Opportunities