Scientific Affairs Manager
Start up in Korea (Korean and English fluency essential)
Huge growth opportunity - biologics specialists
About Our Client
My client, who is seeking a scientific affairs manager for Korea, likely Seoul, is a none-government organisation who hold a set of standards for quality, used in the pharmaceutical and biologial industry.
They have identified South Korea as a high potential country for their service-product.
- Scientific affairs manager for Korea, likely Seoul, with a focus on biologics, Science and Research
- Developing relationships with key scientific thought leaders in biotech / pharmaceutical research and manufacturing.
- Explaining the science of the product to customers, both scientific and none-scientific
- Supporting sales colleague to achieve goals.
- Conduct training programmes.
- Develop content for and delivering technical presentations on the product.
The Successful Applicant
- Currently scientific liaison manager or medical science liaison within biologics business with science and research background
- PhD in biochemistry, biology or pharmacy.
- Fluent English and Korean
- Excellent written and oral communicator with ability to think on their feet.
- Self-motivated and autonomous individual with the ability to collaborate in a matrix
- scientific network in biotherapeutics community
- Ability to travel
- Able to explain complicated and technical material to none-technical customers
What's on Offer