Securities Litigation Associate
Our client is a national law firm that provides a range of litigation services.
Work directly for the firm's Senior Partner in their HQ.
About Our Client
Our client is an established, national law firm with their HQ in Manhattan. They have vast capabilities across litigation including commercial, securities, product liability, insurance, and others.
- Management of multiple cases handling the preparation of pleadings, motions, and discovery
- Participate in mediations, hearings and related depositions as needed
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies & arguments in preparation for presentation
- Problem resolution
- Additional adhoc projects and reporting
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years of Securities Litigation experience
- Must be admitted in New York
- Strong knowledge of federal and state rules for civil procedures
- Experience with FINRA required
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to join a diverse practice that spans securities, arbitration, and commercial litigation. Fully comprehensive compensation package.