- Boutique Family Office based in Boston, MA
- 1 day a week remote/ work from home
About Our Client
The employer is a private yet prestigious boutique wealth manager/ multifamily office based in Boston.They cater to a large, prominent, high net worth, New England family.
They have partnered exclusively with Michael Page Boston to secure their next Senior Accountant.
Reporting into the SVP of Finance, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for a broad array of accounting and controllership duties. Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Assists the Treasurer to support manage and support tax filings
- Assists the Treasurer by monitoring cash including distributions and contributions of the associated entities
- Complete consolidated financials monthly
- Reconcile associated cash balances and forecast cash flow
- Support forecasting and variance analysis
- Coordinates the completions of external audits
- Supports the timing filing of tax returns.
You will be highly experienced in accounting and tax, and be technically sound in order to perform a highly skilled individual contributor role.
The role is based in the office in Boston, and after an initial training period, working from home for 1+ day a week is permitted. Apply today using the link provided.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of Accounting and Tax Experience
- A strong work ethic with the highest level of discretion and loyalty.
What's on Offer
- $ 110,000 to $ 115,000 base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Extremely competitive benefits package
- Close-nit, highly competent, collaborating, team environment with incredibly low staff turnover and high staff retention.
- 1 day a week remote working