Senior Analyst - Private Equity Strategy Consulting - Boston
Based in downtown Boston, MA
Private Equity Strategy Consulting Firm in TMT
About Our Client
My client is a Boston-based, boutique management consulting firm focused solely on the telecommunications, media, and related technology sector. They work with a wide range of clients, who have varying and a diverse array of needs. They are based in downtown Boston.
The successful candidate will be joining a consultancy who are known as market leaders in their field. We can hire at either Senior Analyst or the slightly more experiences, Consultant level. You will be naturally inquisitive as to the market forces that drive digital success, new innovations in communications technology, and the financial workings that underpin the technology blue-chips in today's economy. If this sounds like you, then this consultancy firm may be a great environment to grow your career.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst to join a management consultancy specializing in TMT here in Boston. Main duties and responsibilities are to support our ongoing consulting commitments including:
- Researching the market
- Quantitative analysis
- Financial modeling
- Strategic analysis
- Presenting findings to both clients and senior management.
Apply today for consideration within 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will posses the following:
- Bachelors degree from a top school (include GPA on resume submission please)
- Excellent financial skills, quantitative analysis and modeling skills
- 1.5+ years of experience in Strategy Consulting, Investment Banking or Corporate Strategy/ Development
- A passion for the technology, media and telecom's sector (TMT).
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- 30% performance related bonus
- Clear and defined promotion targets and long term career path
- Challenging work environment of like-minded individuals
- Rigorous, intellectually stimulating and varied project based assignments and work content
- Downtown Boston location with a low travel work model (less than 5% of time)