Senior Associate Attorney - Business Immigration
$150,000 - $200,000
Top firm seeking Business Immigration Attorney with 6-10 years of expereince
Must have NIV, IV and PERM experience and interface directly with large clients
About Our Client
Global law firm.
- Provide leadership and support to the legal team and clients.
- Work directly with large multinational corporate clients, communicating with them on a dialy basis.
- Assessing eligibility of corporate foreign national employees for nonimmigrant and immigrant visa status in the United States.
- Working with client global mobility personnel and the office of general counsel to prepare petitions and applications for submission to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the Department of Labor (DOL) for nonimmigrant and immigrant status for foreign national employees.
- Supporting clients in immigration program management and compliance.
- Supervising the work of paralegal staff in recordkeeping and document preparation.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates with at least 7+ years of business immigration experience required
- US JD required from a top law school
- High volume business immigration experience required
- Must have experience with PERM, L-1 and H1-B, E-1, E-2, EB-1, EB-2, O-1, TN, etc.
- Member of NY State Bar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
- Meets assigned deadlines and communicates case progress/status/issues to supervisor.
- Demonstrate flexibility and initiative regarding assignments for self and team.
- Ability to contribute to positive work environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, great environment.