Career Development Opportunities
About Our Client
A leading independent financial services firm
- A proven track record of sourcing and closing deals, with the ability to originate leads, develop prospects, and network to identify referrals to new clients/prospects
- Strong new business development skills needed to develop new opportunities and lead in the conversion of these opportunities into engagements, in addition to managing existing relationships
- Capable of effectively managing day-to-day client relationships and multiple client engagements
- Manage the entirety of the M&A process in the structuring, approval and execution of M&A engagements from initiation to close while serving as the lead in the communications of this advice to the client.
- Ability to assess complex situations and effectively negotiate successful outcomes.
- Effectively manage and prioritize a deal pipeline.
- Optimize the talent and skills development of team members within the group.
- Effective at marketing transactions to private equity, hedge funds, banks and strategic buyers, an ideal candidate would have strong existing relationships with said parties
- Function as a key point of contact for the group, responsible for coordinating information flow with internal and external clients, in addition to other departments, and regulatory parties
- Supervise the preparation and execution of final client presentation work product
- Communicate and interact with deal team members and clients
- Support senior leadership on special projects as needed
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field; MBA preferred
- Series 7, 79
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with current and potential clients
- Full breadth of financing and strategic advisory experience
- High attention to detail and commitment to deliver high quality work product consistently.
- Strong analytical and valuation skills.
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent time-management skills
- Assertiveness, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic, team focus
- Demonstrated and proven results
- Experience with valuation, modeling and forecasting
- Knowledge of regulations covering securities and M&As
- Solid grasp of current market developments
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Tenacity to handle rejection and persevere with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses a professional and friendly demeanor
- Ability to work independently and as an active member of a team
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation and Career Development Opportunities