Senior Business Analyst (Employee Benefits)
My client is a JSE-listed provider of financial services.
Senior Business Analyst with employee benefits experience.
About Our Client
My client is a JSE-listed provider of insurance, financial planning, retirement, investment, and wealth management products to personal, business, and institutional customers in South Africa and internationally.
Based in either Johannesburg or Cape Town, and reporting into the Chief Information Officer, the Senior Business Analyst will take the lead on key strategic projects to understand business requirements and determine and document "As-Is"/"To-Be" processes. The Senior Business Analyst will also have the following responsibilities:
- Map/document 'AS-IS" processes and then define "To-Be" processes.
- Leads business engagements and works closely with all stakeholders across IT and business to ensure that the business needs are defined and that the most appropriate solution is selected and implemented.
- Works in an agile environment to determine and deliver epics, features and user stories. Maintains the agile backlogs accordingly.
- Defines business cases as required.
- Defines and executes test cases and facilitates business acceptance testing.
- Active member in delivery/agile sprint
- Epic/Feature/user story articulation and delivery
- Coaches junior business analysts
- Determines the business case for initiatives
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant tertiary education in IT Knowledge and Experience
- 10+ years hands-on lead business analysis experience across the insurance industry (Preferably Employee Benefits)
- 5+ years working in an agile environment Personal Attributes
What's on Offer
R850,000 CTC per annum to R1,000,000 CTC per annum excl. bonus