Senior Business Immigration Contract Attorney
Top firm seeking Business Immigration Attorney with 3+ years of experience
Must have experience with NIV, IV and PERM working in a fast-paced environment
About Our Client
Large law firm with exciting clientele and fast-paced environment.
- Oversee all aspects of preparing and filing non-immigrant (L, H, TN, O, E) and immigrant (PERM, I-130, EB1A, B & C, I-140, I-485) petitions and applications with government agencies and consulates
- Respond to Requests for Evidence (RFEs)
- Manage and review the work of junior Attorneys and Paralegals
- Counsel clients through the PERM labor certification process
The Successful Applicant
- JD from an American Bar Association (ABA) accredited law school
- Member in good standing of a US State Bar
- 3+ years of experience as a business immigration attorney
- Experience preparing and filing on-immigrant (L, H, TN, O, E) and immigrant (PERM, I-130, EB1A, B & C, I-140, I-485) petitions
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, great environment, 6-month minimum contract with opportunity to be extended!