Senior Credit & Risk Manager
Great benefits and culture
Be part of a global business unit
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial institution offering a range of products.
- Manage credit department to develop, implement, complete, and underwrite of reviews necessary for transactions existing within the portfolio
- Improve credit process and procedures
- Work with external team members on loan / lease structuring and covenant clarification
- Prepare internal risk ratings
- Assist in pre-screening transactions - calculation of cash flow, debt service coverage, collateral coverage, and guarantor net worth
- Engage in standard portfolio reviews using SMFL and GAAP guidelines
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of experience in equipment finance
- Experience approving transactions of $2-10MM
- Knowledge of small to middle market lending
- Sectors: transportation, machine tools, and construction
- Knowledge of healthcare, life science, franchise finance, technology finance, energy, etc.
- GAAP Accounting
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and complete benefits at a globally recognized Firm.