Senior Director of Data Scientist - Life Science
Excellent Healthcare Consulting Platform
Technology Driven Business with Career Path
About Our Client
Our client is one of top fast growing data consulting firm in life science industry.
- Provide technical guidance, mentoring, and direct management of the Data Science team and other informatics staff across the organisation in pursuit of project goals and individual career development
- Attract, develop, and retain top talent for the Data science team
- Define and lead development of algorithms and software applications that enable customers to rapidly discover actionable insights from their data to accelerate innovation & pace of experimentation. Examples include functional discovery, network modelling, and novel sequence prediction & recommendation systems
- Build strong partnership within Application and Product development teams by representing voice of customers and providing critical feedback on product specifications and performance
The Successful Applicant
- Ph.D. (or equivalent experience) in bioinformatics, systems biology, computer science or a related field.
- 10+ years of related working experience, spanning technical, managerial, and customer-facing roles or equivalent experience in academia with a strong publication record
- Extensive experience in machine learning and software development as applied to any of the following areas - genome discovery, systems biology, synthetic biology
- Ability to structure, implement, and maintain experimental and project plans and time-lines in a multidisciplinary research and business environment and effectively communicate plans across all levels of the organisation including C-suite and the Board.
- A strong collaborative, agile work-style consistent with the fast-paced and dynamic nature of life at a start-up.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent career platform