Senior Director of Finance - SaaS - Lexington, MA
Finance Business Partner, driving the Financial Agenda company-wide
Generous EQUITY piece available
About Our Client
My client is a globally recognized and highly reputable provider in the SaaS space. They have a large corporate presence close to Lexington, MA.
The Senior Director of Finance will report directly into the VP of Finance. The primary role will be to provide financial insight and thought leadership across the commercial lines of the businesses. The Senior Director of Finance will assume and share many of the Key Business metrics reporting, planning, forecasting and business intelligence reporting we currently administer in Finance. Supporting the VP in driving the needs of our CEO/CFO, this candidate will work cross functionally to understand near and long-term demands and needs to improve the consistency and quality of internal planning, forecasting and reporting. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Be a valued and integral part of our global team, engaging with various levels of leadership
- Lead and coordinate preparation of short-term operating & long-term strategic models / plans
- Spearhead the annual budgeting process and subsequent monthly & quarterly forecasts
- Perform monthly variance analysis of budgeted/forecasted against actual financial performance, clearly interpreting and documenting variances and cost drivers
- Support department heads with monthly financial and operational performance reviews, articulating the "story" implied by the analytical findings
- Assist in developing key performance indicators with the operations/functional teams to enable measurable action plans
- Lead and be viewed as a change agent, role model and coach
- Assist in developing finance business systems enhancements. Assist in the design, construct, testing and implement reporting, visualization and dashboard processes, that present reporting at a summary level with functionality to drill down into detail
This is a Private & Confidential mandate. Much more info will be provided following resume submission and consideration. Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 24 hours.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- CPA/ MBA - not essential, but highly desirable
- 12+ years of progressive finance/ accounting experience
- Experience at a SaaS employer - non-negotiable
- Strong leadership and management ability - experienced and confident in mentoring, career succession planning and leading by example
- Strong technical experience within the SaaS space
- Excellent business acumen and ability to strategize long-term
- Experience of implementing business intelligence systems and software
- Able to travel nationally and internationally once or twice a year - less than 5%.
What's on Offer
- $ 200,000 to $220,000 base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme (20%)
- Generous equity program available (vesting period applicable)
- Competitive health benefits
- Competitive PTO
- Generous 401K plan, including company match
- Lexington, MA working location.