- Managing a team of 3
- Publicly Listed SaaS Business
About Our Client
My client is a publicly listed, globally recognized and highly reputable operator in the SaaS space. They have a large corporate presence close to Newton, MA.
The Senior Director of Finance will report directly into the VP of Finance. The primary role will be to assess, execute and implement a new, dedicated capability within the employers business from a finance perspective. This is a newly created role. Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Partnering with the IT Business Systems team to develop and action the data analystics and business tech strategy to support the employer's data driven decision making philosophy.
- Spearhead the design, development, testing and implementation of reporting, optics, and dashboard processes to present information.
- Partner across different finance areas to accellerate ERP/ BI/ Automation and Scaling.
- Drive digital and commercial insights, improving analytics and predictive modeling.
- Craft meaningful insight from complex data.
- Partner with internal clients to gain a common understanding of performance and its relation to their KPIs and reporting requirements.
- Build a function capable of driving tangible performance opportunities with both rigorous depth and appropriate scalability.
- Possess exceptional business acumen and technical rigor: Be able to seamlessly shift between conversations with executives, finance, and other business leaders.
Hybrid working model, split between working from home, and working in the Newton, MA office. 15% national travel required (once normality returns).
This is a Private & Confidential mandate. Much more info will be provided following resume submission and consideration. Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 24 hours.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Strong experience of Financial System implementations
- Business Intelligence finance systems experience. Ideally, experience of implementing OneStream.
- Strong leadership and management ability - experienced and confident in mentoring, career succession planning and leading by example
- Must have deployed finance systems/ self service capabilities in the past
- Intensive technical experience designing and implementing full stack solutions, including analytics/BI solutions
- Strong understanding of techniques of data acquisition and analysis in the field of performance optimization.
- Expertise in the use of Google Analytics, PowerBI, Tableau, etc. is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in SaaS based environments preferred
- Excellent presentation skills.
- 15% national travel required (once normality returns).
What's on Offer
- $ 180,000 to $200,000 base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme (20%)
- Competitive health benefits
- Competitive PTO
- Generous 401K plan, including company match
- Hybrid working model, split between working from home, and working in the Newton, MA office.
- 15% national travel required (once normality returns)