- One of the largest conglomerates in the world.
- Real Estate/ Construction
About Our Client
- One of the largest conglomerates in the world, acting in different sectors/businesses.
- Reporting to the Project General Manager, responsible for the project management & development.
- Accountable for budget and schedule realization, manage the construction team and procurement team against the schedule and budget.
- Collaborate with head of design and licensing to make sure design be delivered on time and with quality, and jointly carryout VE as needed.
- Full support on all relevant license and permit process, make sure license and permit be ready per schedule. communicate with the local authorities to seek smooth approvals of all stages of the project, leveraging on the already existing relationships established by senior team members of the team
- Manage whole procurement process to comply with the policy, directly negotiate with the contractor or consultant to make sure the budget/timeline/risk manageable
- Directly manage and negotiate the changes during construction manage all happenings on site, be first one to implement the HSE measures and spread out to all relevant parties.
- Assist in representing the Client by attending with the related representatives of the contractors, subcontractors, local authorities and other stakeholders.
- Providing regular progress updates and accurate reporting to the President on the progress of the project and to senior management in key stakeholders.
- Set up BP/procurement/cost/ schedule/change order monitor system and execute it.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Knowledge about the Portuguese Market and with proved track record in project construction, preferably in mixed-used development.
- Minimum experience of 15 years project development, preferably with project at similar size.
- Degree in Construction, Project Management, Quantity Surveying or any related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese and English.
- Having a sound understanding of design, construction, project management and planning.
- Strong financial acumen and working experience in developing/managing budgets, completing monthly forecasts and analysis.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- Cross-cultural, open-minded, and forward thinking.
- Good negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer-oriented
What's on Offer
- Amazing opportunity to contribute to ambitious company growth agenda together with a driven team
- Work closely with the Board and top level managers.