- Reports directly into the Chief Financial Officer
- EQUITY AVAILABLE!
About Our Client
The employer is a market leader in the research, development and go to market strategy of new biotechnology therapeutics. They are a clinical-stage bio-pharmaceutical firm who focus on a specific area of medicine. They have multiple successful products are various, incredibly promising stages of their lifecycle. As a firm, they are around 60 employees strong.
The employer has exclusively partnered with Tom Smith at Michael Page to secure their next Senior Director of Investor Relations.
Highly promising clinical-stage biotechnology company seeks Senior Director of Investor Relations to join their leadership team, to report into and business partner with both the CFO and CEO. The Senior Director of Investor Relations will lead IR and Business Communications initiatives for the 60+ person firm. The role will manage the conceptualization, development, roll out and management of a comprehensive IR and communications strategy, ensuring all regulatory compliance matters are adhered to throughout. This role is an individual contributor role, with support from across the business.
Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Structure and manage the employers regular investor calls, investment conference calls, research days, and various roadshows.
- Plan and execute all aspects of research and development days
- Promote the pipeline and discovery platform
- Work within house attorneys to ensure marketing efforts are in compliance with SEC regulations
- Track analysts' models, estimates, and pipeline expectations and work with Finance to analyze the difference between internal versus external projections.
- Prepare investor updates for senior leadership presentations
- Develop relationships and maintain regular communication with individual investors and sell-side analysts
- Develop strategies to target new investors
- Lead development of corporate communications documents, including press releases, corporate investor decks, earnings releases, earnings call decks, conference call scripts, and business overviews/other information for SEC filings, the annual report, and the company website.
This opportunity is exclusive to Michael Page Boston. You will not find it elsewhere. Should you wish to apply, please submit your resume online and your resume will be reviewed promptly.
Please note that this role is currently 1 day a week in the office. This role will likely gradually increase to more time in teh office, but a hybrid work schedule will remain. Do not apply to this role if you are not able to work from a Waltham, MA working location over the longer term.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree (essential)
- 10+ years in the pharmaceutical industry, with strong experience in the Investor Relations space (essential)
- Public company experience (essential)
- Uncompromising ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise sound judgment and the highest level of discretion
- Strong knowledge of SEC regulator frameworks for public companies in the Life Sciences space.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $ 230,000 to $ 260,000 (dependent upon experience)
- 25% performance related bonus scheme
- Equity available, in the form of stock options
- Competitive benefits package
- 3 weeks of PTO + 1 week of "Shut Down" in final week of December.