Senior Director of Manufacturing Operations
Marketing leading, international consumer products brand
Excellent opportunity for career advancement
About Our Client
Global, market leading consumer products manufacturing organization
- Responsible for GMP compliance of the manufacturing facility
- Champions safety culture change activities
- Provides strategic input for 3-5 year capital and production planning
- Interfaces with regulatory officials, suppliers and customers as needed
- Develops annual budgets for the local supply chain
- Partners with Human Resources for all performance management
- Workforce planning hiring and termination decisions
- Develops Plant KPIs, goals and objectives and QHSSE actions plans
- Provide leadership for the implementation and execution of the HSS&E policy, procedures, operator performance and local HS&E improvement plans
- Communicates business results to Supply Chain workforce
- Responsible for financial performance including expense budget and inventory management
- Communicate HS&E rules, procedures and performance to employees and contractors to ensure the highest safety performance is achieved.
- Coordinate shift to ensure efficient and safe operation of manufacturing.
- Drives the site continuous improvement efforts and corporate change initiatives
- Teams with regional and global manufacturing team for best practice sharing in safety and continuous process improvement
- Represents the facility for major capital project justification
- Responsible for timely and accurate raw material supply
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Prepares plant for customer and compliance audits
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Chemistry, or related scientific field.
- Advanced degree desired
- 15+ years of prior plant leadership experience in roles of increasing responsibility within food-manufacturing, pharmaceuticals or related manufacturing environments.
- Effective management of a variety of activities in a fast paced environment, combined with a focus on engaging employees, effective decision making, effective communication and a strong leadership style.
- Business acumen and ability to breakdown complex business problems into manageable actions. Ability to critically evaluate results, make recommendations and reports on projects and business strategy.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package