- Senior Economist (country risk) with a global data & analytics business
- economics, macro economics, country risk, south America
About Our Client
A global data & analytics business
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Economist (country risk) with a global data & analytics business. You will:
- Write and edit country reports across North and South America with primary focus on macroeconomic, exchange rate, transfer risk, market potential, business regulatory, credit performance of company in the country and supply chain.
- Focus must be on analytical content. Front end with sales team for client discussion and bespoke opportunities.
- Work on custom consulting projects and provide support by creating content for company presentations, media interviews, and other thought leadership pieces.
- Proactively monitor changes in situation for assigned countries and regions to downgrade/upgrade.
- Provide ad hocreal-time analysis (rapid response reports) in response to data releases, and/or press requests.
- Collaborate across department, client, and sales team to come up with product/solution cater to the need of customers.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Masters (or PhD.) in Quantitative economics (or economics).
- Extensive experience in analyzing country risk within a business setting.
- Econometric modeling and forecasting skills geared towards Country Risk research (or otherwise) is required
- Programming skills are required. Prior experience R or Python will be added advantage.
- Efficiency and speed in completing multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to represent the team at company meetings and events, including customer facing ones.
What's on Offer
£80,000 PA, car allowance, bonus and benefits