SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER-TURKEY/CENTRAL ASIA
Regional Career Opportunity
Will be experience in very good business
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading medical technology and services companies.
- Provide financial leadership and partnering for Turkey/Central Asia with cost control, headcount, capital expenditures, standard cost etc.;
- Manages/oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems (Consolidation System, SAP, Clarity loads) ensuring compliance with appropriate Turkish GA AP & IF RS standards, regulatory requirements and corporate policies and procedures;
- Strategically support Regional VP with financial and business inside as well as able to understand well accounting and controlling mechanisms and maintain adequate control environment;
- Maintains a system of internal control and safeguards for expenditures and costs, including maintaining the approval authorisation matrix for SAP which is used by IT for configuration;
- Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning, reporting, and control including policies and procedures, systems, etc. Balances finance perspective with other business function perspectives;
- Oversees, analyses and uploads financial data and presents financial results in an accurate and timely manner. Clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial results and monitors sites performance with budget and forecast;
- Manages the daily activities of the accounting and finance staff;
- Manages cost accounting, including standard setting and capital expenditures;
- Manages AP (accounts payable), including tax exempt certificates, use tax filings;
- Demonstrates and encourages team-oriented behaviour in dealing with others and handles conflict constructively;
- Drive communication across the site, division and corporate to ensure awareness and involvement at appropriate site levels and leverage solutions and share best practices;
- Behaves ethically in all situations and reports or challenges unethical behaviour of others;
- Provides IT testing support and project support;
- Responds to special requests for financial information as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or related field and a minimum of 10 years of related experience;
- Master's degree in Finance or Accounting or related field from international university is a plus;
- Fluent in English both verbal and written;
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in functional area or related field;
- Experience in pharmaceutical or medical device industry;
- Good command of AR and vendor management experience;
- Experience in BIG 4 is an asset;
- Having work with leading company in main sectors: Pharmaceutical, FM-CG, Automotive, Consulting/Auditing is a plus (especially if outside Turkey);
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Skillful in formulating strategies, tactics and action plans to achieve results;
- Strong focus on developing an organisational that fosters teamwork;
Ability to work in a fast paced environment & effectively influence key decision makers.
What's on Offer
The job is based in Turkey.
It offers to train and mentor team members to foster individual development and growth as well as team collaboration and support.