Senior Finance Manager
High growth PLC is looking for a Senior Finance Manager for Change & Excellence
Working across the business and supporting Exec board members
About Our Client
My client have seen some significant growth to become one of the leading specialist manufacturers in their field.
- Manage the Group's two Finance Service Centres (FSCs) ensuring service levels provided to the Group's operating entities are at agreed levels.
- Ensure there is a programme of continuous improvement in place at the FSCs with the objective of driving improved service for reduced cost.
- Lead projects to migrate to the FSCs routine repetitive finance transactions of entities when acquired by Group.
- Lead projects to migrate further routine, repetitive finance transaction from the reporting entities to the FSCs.
- Project manage the delivery of change projects across the Group's finance function
- Lead the project to ensure that Finance Directors in each of the Group's businesses identify priority areas
- Ensure the Group's financial control framework is maintained and rolled out to any newly acquired businesses.
- Ensure the finance function is appropriately equipped with lean practitioners
- Ensure that the content of financial reports used across the Group are appropriate, consistent and accurate
The Successful Applicant
ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with a strong academic background you will have worked in a commercial, operational finance role, ideally within a manufacturing business. A strong appreciation and examples of delivering strong business partnering principals will also be essential.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and package as well as a career path within a diverse, growing business.