Senior Financial Analyst - SaaS - Lexington, MA
Finance Business Partner, driving the Financial Agenda company-wide
Work from home for next 9 months, flexible working arrangement from mid-2021
About Our Client
My client is a globally recognized and highly reputable provider in the SaaS space. They have a large corporate presence close to Lexington, MA.
Reporting into the Vice President of Finance, the Senior Financial Analyst is a key member of the firm's FP&A organization, assuming responsibilities with respect to supporting Business and Operational teams, along with administering the firm's financial modeling for management reporting, planning and forecasting activities.
We are looking for someone who is engaging, confident and can influence the business at both a peer and leadership level. The successful candidate needs to be able to generate and drive new commercial dialogue and ideas. The role spends around 80% of the time supporting the Chief Technology Officer (and that department) and about 20% of time on the centralized "corporate" financial analysis.
The individual will play a central role in producing updates as part of the monthly and quarterly close processes. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for providing visibility to the business and executive leadership on key operating metrics and maintaining related operational models. A core part of the role will involve working with the central corporate finance organization in addition to the divisional business units to improve FP&A process effectiveness and efficiency.
This is a Private & Confidential mandate. Much more info will be provided following resume submission and consideration. Submit your resume online today and it will be considered within 24 hours.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of relevant experience, combining a blend of Corporate and Business/ Divisional Unit finance
- SaaS experience ideal but not essential
- Excellent business acumen and ability to strategize long-term
- Ability to work remote for the time being, but once "normality" resumes, be able to work two or three days a week in the office. This will be expected to take place mid-2021 onward, at this stage.
What's on Offer
- $ 120,000 to $140,000 salary (no variable bonus, this is total comp and therefore guaranteed salary)
- Competitive health benefits
- Competitive PTO
- Generous 401K plan, including company match
- Working from home initially, then flexible work in Lexington, MA working (likely mid-2021)