Senior Financial and Tax Analyst - Taunton, MA
Based in Taunton, MA
Covers High Net Worth Individual, Trust and Partnership tax returns
About Our Client
My client is a prestigious real estate investment, development, and asset management firm, with a strong track record and pedigree.
The Senior Financial and Tax Associate works closely with CFO and Tax Manager on a wide range of financial analyses and tax matters. Areas of responsibility for this role will include preparing financial models, preparing current value financial reports, researching various tax reporting issues, and preparation of individual, trust and partnership returns. This position will be weighted toward the tax research and preparation function.
- Help drive the success of multiple initiatives in all facets of taxation
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and initial review of complex tax returns for high net worth Individual, Corporate, Trust and Partnership groups
- Interact closely with ownership/senior leadership to provide innovative tax planning, consulting and compliance services in a timely and effective manner
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategic tax planning for all necessary federal and state taxes
- Provide input for ongoing tax compliance projects and activities
- Preparation of various financial models and analyses to assist senior management in evaluating investment performance
- Preparation of semi-annual current value financial statements for family office trust entities
- Assist in the preparation of global family office cash flow reporting
- Create and maintain partner basis schedules for investment entities
- Track debt financed distributions from operating entities for tax reporting.
This is a broad, high profile role at the heart of an exciting real estate development and investment management firm.
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- BS/BA in Accounting or related field required
- CPA preferred, but not essential
- MST in Taxation is highly desired
- 5+ years of broad tax experience, in related fields
What's on Offer
- $ 80,000 to $ 90,000 base salary
- Additional performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive benefits package
- Potential to work from home on Fridays.