Senior Group Accounting Manager
A PLC headquartered in the Midlands, experiencing unprecedented growth
Rapid promotion opportunity within 12 months
About Our Client
A listed group headquartered in the West Midlands, experiencing unprecedented growth.
They have an extraordinary history and the business has been through transformational change.
They have huge momentum and every day brings a new challenge and a new interest. With significant investment into their finance organisation, they can genuinely support a career locally and offer unrivalled career opportunities.
As a Senior Group Accounting Manager working for a leading FTSE business in the West Midlands, you will need to ensure that all external and internal accounting for the Group is of the highest quality, accountable for monthly financial internal and external reporting processes and giving expert financial advice on technical accounting.
The intention is for this role to act as succession for the Chief Accountant within 12 months, then reporting to the Group Financial Controller and having significant exposure to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Senior Group Accounting Manager will have/ be
- A qualified Accountant (preferably ACA) with a few years post qualified experience
- Must have experience of working with, or at, UK listed companies
- Be an expert Financial Accountant under both IFRS and UK GAAP
- Prior experience of consolidations and preparation of UK listed financial accounts
- Be very familiar with UK audit procedures
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
c. £75,000 Basic Salary and excellent benefits including a car allowance, bonus (30%) and other benefits. Also, significant career opportunities, supported with the group headquarters being in the Midlands and a promotion prospect within 12 months.