Senior HR BP - Guernsey
Unique international role for a strong HR generalist within Financial Services
Favourable tax regime, island jurisdiction, enviable work/life balance
About Our Client
SME Global Financial Services Firm with an office in Saint Peters Port.
The Senior HR BP - Guernsey will be a true generalist. The client group is a mix of UK based and Channel Islands employees, but the role is based in Guernsey, so a relocation may be necessary (and would be supported by the client).
The Senior HR BP - Guernsey will -
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit - roughly 100 heads.
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Recruits personally the key talents for the internal client
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Proactively assist with any ER issues
- Design succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Develops HR team members as they can become HR Business Partners
- Run payroll, work on Benefits renewals and help with Pensions as necessary
The Successful Applicant
The Senior HR BP - Guernsey will be based in the Guernsey office for this financial services institution. Relocation will be supported by the client. While the role will offer agile working on a week to week basis, the successful candidate will need to be in the Channel Islands jurisdiction.
The successful candidate will possess -
- CIPD qualified
- Proven track record in Financial Services HR
- Generalist expertise
- Experience working on regulatory projects - SMCR, IR35, etc
- Ability to run payroll
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Relocation Assistance