Senior HR Director
Strategic and senior leadership position based in Malaysia
Fast-paced and continuous growth and development
About Our Client
Our client is an established organisation in the hospitality sector based in Malaysia. With an excellent track record of growth and brand name, they continue to strive for new developments and growth globally. There is now a need to hire a senior HR leader with strong people management experience to prepare the organisation for further development.
This senior HR leader will oversee the leadership in the people management area and act as the strong HR business partner to the executive leadership team. You will work closely with the department heads to drive the people agenda and support the aggressive growth and transformation plans of the company. Managing a sizeable HR team, you will oversee all the HR functions and also lead relevant HR transformation projects for the organisation. Collaborating with stakeholders, as guided by the strategic plan, you will develop department goals, objectives, systems and priorities to lead change initiatives within the HR department. You will be a critical HR leader to mentor and lead the team to be better and more effective HR business partners.
The Successful Applicant
While the company is not entirely new, they want to take it to the next phase of growth and be more prepared for growth, and instil a strong people and talent management strategy. Our requirements:
* A recognised university degree with an emphasis in Human Resources or related degree in Human Resources Management
* Minimum 15 years of experience in a generalist HR role, supporting a progressive organisation with recent years in a senior leadership role.
* Industry exposure in property development, hospitality, consumer services, FMCG, retail or financial services would be advantageous
* Experience in change management, organisation development and managing unions would be critical
* Demonstrated track record of growth and making an impact to the organisation
* Solid understanding of market research and data analysis in developing effective strategies and plans for Talent Acquisition, Engagement and Retention.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and demonstrated capability of influencing change within an organisation
* Strong appetite working in a fast-growth environment and is self-motivated
What's on Offer
- Exciting career growth opportunity
- Strategic and high profile role
- Attractive remuneration package