- Save Job
- Email job
- Financial Services industry
- Leadership HR opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a well known financial services organisation, with multiple services, based in Hong Kong. Headquartered in Asia, the business has over 2,000 employees globally. An immediate requirement for an experienced incumbent to join and lead a team of Payroll & Servicing professionals, overseeing Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional HR Director, you will lead the business efforts for all facets of payroll, tax, accounting and reporting. Working in situ with the compensation & benefits team, this role will lead a team of employees and oversee over 1,000 employees.
Duties will include team leadership and coaching, tax reporting, housing rental scheme, support overseas payroll, HR accounting, reconciliation, MPF/ORSO, SAP system migration / specialist. You will be trusted to work closely with the business leaders in Hong Kong and China as a thought leader and viewed as a subject matter expert.
The Successful Applicant
- 12+ years relevant HR/payroll experience, ideally working in a multi-faceted hands-on HR role.
- Degree qualified in HR, Finance, Accounting, or related experience.
- Your key career focus has been across HR operational matters including payroll and taxation and strategic advisory.
- Stable career background, high attention to detail, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced PC literacy, across MS software, database management/migration, SAP system skills essential.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese.
- Builds highly functioning working relationships across all levels of the business.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and benefits, harmonious working culture, central Hong Kong office location, internal development and training opportunities.
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Subsector
- Financial Services
- Hong Kong
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Richard Barber
- Job reference