- Highly autonomous exciting role
- An opportunity to make a huge difference to a brand
About Our Client
Our client is a large scale multinational FMCG food and drink brand. Their brand is instantly recognisable and in cupboards up and down the country. It has a strong heritage and a fantastic history. The brand is exploring new categories in health and well-being.
You will be accountable for:
- Feed into the creation of the marketing strategy and annual plan
- Deliver the in-year plan, including scale innovation and ensuring the success of previous launches.
- Lead major projects linked to brand growth
- Report on portfolio performance and the key drivers of that performance and make recommendations for optimisation.
- Create and own the product portfolio - which products should be listed, in what order, how and where.
- Analyse the white space to identify new areas for future growth
- Work with the sales team to build retailer relationships and grow distribution.
- Review and analyse the effectiveness of activities and make recommendations for optimisation.
The Successful Applicant
You will have a strong FMCG background with a real passion for innovation. You will be highly analytical and be able to take category data analysis to determine new areas for growth. You will combine that with excellent communications skills and an ability to lead and influence a cross functional multi country team.
What's on Offer
£60-80k plus benefits