Senior International Tax Advisory Manager
A newly created Senior International Tax Advisory manager
A global Natural resources company
About Our Client
Our client is a listed Global Natural Resources Group who have significant operations throughout the world. They are a household name and offer their staff excellent prospects through interesting and challenging roles, whilst providing exciting progression opportunities through their world class career management and development programmes.
This is a pure advisory role, with significant exposure to senior management and commercial teams. You will be reporting to the Head of Tax for EMEA, but will also work closely with the Global Tax tax team. More specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support Europe based trading, downstream, shipping and corporate group customers with timely advice, coordinating with internal and external SMEs to facilitate commercial decision making.
- Review corporate income tax returns for UK and European companies prepared internally or externally and related tax payment estimates.
- Manage and lead audit enquiries including ASC 740 provisioning
- Provide tax review of commercial contracts
- Participate as tax SME in business led projects
- Provide coaching to other team members and to finance staff with tax responsibilities in European subsidiaries
The Successful Applicant
The position is open to all relevant candidates but you are likely to be a Senior Tax professional (Senior Manager or Director level) with significant International Tax advisory experience. This can be gained either purely working through the Big 4 or from existing In House experience or a combination of the two.
What's on Offer
Up £110,000 base plus car allowance, an excellent bonus and benefits package.