Senior legal counsel- technology
About Our Client
An impressive European multinational with multi-billion dollar revenue, is currently seeking a highly self-motivated senior legal professional to join them. They have been the industry leader for many years and continue to lead the market with their innovative product, solutions and customer focused approach.
Reporting to the Head of Legal for the global technology business, this role will be supporting the corporate and M&A legal team with a specific focus on delivering legal support for global and multi-country technology and innovation initiatives across the client's businesses. Your scope will include legal advisory support for client businesses on the company's key digitisation and technology initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified lawyer with at least 8 years PQE gained in a reputable multinational and/or leading law firm
- At least 6-8 years of good knowledge and understanding of technology legal matters including experience in current technology and innovation trends such as API, block chain
- Regional exposure and experienced gained in the fintech and start up space would be highly advantageous.
- Analytical, creative and able to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
- A self-starter who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves
- With an excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you possess the gravitas to influence and work well with all stakeholders
- Comfortable and have experience working in a very fast-paced and data driven environment
- Demonstrated success developing and retaining highly engaged, high performing teams and aligning talent to drive business objectives
What's on Offer
An excellent career opportunity with long term career prospects with a well-established MNC.